Government of Singapore Privacy Statement
This is a Government of Singapore website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- The Government collects personal information to administer the Assurance Package scheme. We may share necessary data with other Government agencies (or non-Government entities which have been authorised to carry out specific Government services) to process any application(s) you have made or to render you a service, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies. You can help further by safeguarding the confidentiality of your SingPass.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.